The aims and objectives of the Auditorium Neighbourhood Association are…
- To encourage and promote community pride in our neighbourhood by providing a forum for neighbourhood activity.
- To be a voice for our common neighbourhood interests by acting as liaison with governmental bodies and with institutions.
- To serve as a focal point for maintenance and improvement of institutions and facilities serving our neighbourhood, including parks, schools, and public safety services, and to provide an avenue for neighbourhood social activities.
- To encourage and facilitate vigorous citizen participation in all issues affecting our neighbourhood, including land use, zoning changes, traffic patterns, and street modifications.
Significant actvities of the last 5 years:
- Knollwood Park Revitalization Project, Community Pavilion Fundraising Campaign
- annual Waddlefest
- yard sales
- weekly soccer drop in
- skiing trips
- guys & girls night out
- Green Energy Initiative
- Neighbourhood Urban Forest Initiative
- Musical Front‐Porch Party
The Auditorium Neighbourhood Association began in 1990 as part of an initiative by Bryan Stortz, who was then City Councilor.
Today the Association has never been more vital. With our involvement in the city wide Festival of Neighbourhoods, a constitution, this web site and a handful of ambitious initiatives the ANA just keeps getting better.